The AYRA 4 from RCF is a two-way reference studio monitor speaker designed for near-field applications, equally suited to your home recording studio. It features a 1” soft dome tweeter designed on a precision directivity waveguide and a 4'' composite fiberglass woofer.
This speaker is equipped with a true active 35W + 20W class AB amplifier. The result of this is very high output, low distortion, and a natural sound. There are XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs on the rear panel. Furthermore, it features input sensitivity control, high-frequency trim knobs, a switch for power on/off, and a selector switch for 115V or 230V operation.
- True active 35W + 20W class AB design
- 60 to 20,000 Hz frequency response
- Precision directivity tweeter waveguide
- Fully featured input board
- 4" composite fiberglass woofer
- 1" soft dome tweeter
- Reflection-free front cabinet design
- Low-distortion reflex port
- Applications: Home recording, studio recording, personal monitoring, DJ monitoring, multimedia, and AV production facilities