- Innovatively designed metal housing in MIPRO’s distinctive aesthetic and ergonomic style.
- Basic sterling gray color with other custom-made colors optional.
- Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers.
- The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- Five selectable gain settings with microphone input sensitivity of 0 dB.
- Switchable Manual /Disable audio mute options.
- Switchable High/Low power options.
- The bottom housing with built-in high-efficiency antenna features power switch, mute and setup buttons for programmable gain, limiter, low-cut and RF output power.
- Patented end-cap covers with color-coded channel identification clips. Detach the end-cap cover for parameter set-up. Reversible end-cap allows shielding of power on/off or mute switches during performance.
- Powered by a plug-n-play rechargeable lithium battery. Store the microphone in charger for charging when not in use.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
Color Sterling Gray
Mic Capsule Module Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options
Display Green backlit LCD displays group, frequency, battery meters, etc.
Frequency Range UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)
Bandwidth 24 MHz
RF Power Output 10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent)
Gain Setting 6 dB, 3 dB, 0 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB (5 settings). 0 dB = microphone capsule sensitivity
Dimensions (Ø × L) 51 × 250 mm / 2 × 9.8 "
Net Weight Approx. 276 g / 9.7 oz
Battery 1 × ICR-18500 rechargeable lithium battery
Operating Time Min. 13 hours
Charger MP-80 / MP-20