- Ultra slim bodypack transmitter with sturdy magnesium alloy housing.
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function.
- On the top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
- Can directly match to high-low input impedance for microphone or guitar without switching.
- The input sensitivity is adjustable with six selectable gain settings.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
Housing Ultra slim bodypack transmitter with sturdy magnesium alloy housing.
Connectors On the top features antenna, mute switch, and mini-XLR connector.
Display Green backlit LCD
Frequency Range UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)
Bandwidth 24 MHz
Mute Yes. Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
RF Output Power 10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent)
Gain Setting 12 dB, 6 dB, 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB (five settings). 0 dB = microphone capsule sensitivity
Deviation < ±40 kHz
Spurious Emissions ≦ -55 dBc
Oscillation Mode PLL Synthesized
Frequency Stability ≦ ±0.005% (-10 ~ +60℃)
Dimensions (W × H × D) 63 × 70 × 25 mm / 2.5 × 2.7×1.0 "
Net Weight Approx. 80 g / 2.8 oz
Battery 1 × ICR-18500 rechargeable lithium battery
Operating Time Min. 13 hours
Charger MP-80 / MP-20